||United Kingdom, home/office based, with frequent travel in the region, and beyond as required
||Full-time, with immediate start
||Minimum 1-3 years Professional Sales in HPC/Technical Computing environment
||Graduate level, Computer Science, Technology and Sciences/Engineering preferred.
|Competitive base salary and attractive commission structure on turnover/margin achievement.
Full OTE/Benefits package reflecting skills, qualifications and experience
We are actively seeking a high performing management level sales professional to help drive our continued expansion in the UK. This is a key, customer facing role, with the opportunity to make a direct and visible contribution to the continued success of our company, both financially and culturally. In this role, you will lead a team of sales and presales professionals, in order to identify, engage, and grow UK based accounts, all within the support network of a team of experienced benchmarkers, project managers and service engineers, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Your ultimate accountability is to your revenue targets and the delight of your customers.
Markets & Customers
ClusterVision is the enabler of HPC/Cluster capability ...
Your markets will include some of the world’s most innovative organisations in industry, and academia. In this role you will be working closely with customers to facilitate their leading edge applications, in fields such as Engineering, Exploration, Physical Sciences, Health, Finance and Media/Internet. Your customer portfolio will include both medium and large organisations, with opportunities typically ranging from €50k to €1m and above.
Responsibilities & Scope
ClusterVision is the full-service HPC solution provider ...
You will deliver the full portfolio of ClusterVision HPC products and services, and will be responsible for all aspects of business generation within the region, addressing both new and existing customer opportunities. You will lead your team by example, and sell high-end computer products, software, and services both in-house, and from a network of established and trusted, market leading partners. These include server and storage components, Linux and other open source and commercially managed software products, together with a full range of value-add Consultancy and Support services. You will be actively engaged throughout the sales cycle, from opportunity identification, through all stages of the solution development, to price and contract negotiation, closing, fulfillment, and ongoing customer satisfaction.
ClusterVision is the expert HPC advisor to our customer community ...
In this role you will use your knowledge, influencing, and relationship skills to conceive, shape and guide every step of your customers' HPC/Cluster enablement. Your consultative sales approach will produce win-win customer and partner engagements, ensuring maximised revenues for ClusterVision, and the highest levels of customer satisfaction and resale opportunities. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Results orientation, with a solid track record in exceeding revenue and margin targets.
- A consultative selling approach with the ability to build strong and productive customer relationships.
- An empathy for customers’ challenges, and the vision to translate them into unique business propositions.
- Preparation of value-based customer proposals, demonstrating clear ROI business cases.
- Well developed skills in opportunity identification, progression, and account mapping and development.
- A credible and confident presence, comfortable to engage at multiple levels within an organisation.
- Clear and persuasive presentation skills, with the ability to engage and inspire diverse audiences.
- Effective tactical negotiation and closing skills.
Product Skills & Experience
ClusterVision deliver complex solutions to an educated audience ...
In addition to your Sales skills and experience, you will require a working knowledge of CPU platforms (Intel, AMD ..), server components (Dell, Supermicro ..), network communications (Ethernet), storage technology (RAID, SCSI, SATA, FCAL) and Linux/open source software. Experience of high performance and high availability computing technology, such as high-speed interconnects, and MPI/PVM communication software would be beneficial, as would exposure to commercial or open source scientific and industrial software applications. It is likely that you will already have experience selling HPC/technology solutions to Industry and Academic markets, and will benefit from an existing network of contacts.
People buy people first, solutions second...
As part of the ClusterVision team you will join a complex ecosystem of colleagues, partners, and customers. An open and collaborative mindset, with the ability to form and extract maximum value from these relationships, will be fundamental to your success. Some of the personal attributes we are looking for include:
- The ambition to lead ClusterVision Ltd. to its next level, growing your team in quality and quantity.
- A commitment to service excellence which extends beyond customer expectations.
- Dedication to a collaborative sales process, including knowledge sharing, forecasting, CRM.
- A passion for HPC/computational technology, and an avid interest in science and engineering applications.
- The personal character to work with a high degree of self motivation and independent responsibility.
- Impeccable business ethics, committed to best-practice systems, and process improvement.
- An open, hands-on approach, with a “can-do” philosophy.
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire others through your action and influence.
- The desire to make a real difference to a successful and rapidly growing organisation.
ClusterVision's mission is simple: to lead the market in full-service HPC/Cluster enablement.
As the enabler of our customers’ HPC capability, their success is our success. We have already designed, built and serviced some of the fastest and most complex supercomputers in the world, and have won awards for innovation and technology leadership, but our view is always forward, to solving the next customer challenge. With headquarters in the Netherlands, and extensive coverage across Europe and the Middle-East, our team is made up of knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and professional people, passionate about HPC/Cluster technology, and dedicated to the customers who rely on our solutions.
How to Apply
For more information, and to make your application, please send your CV and motivation by email to: jobs [at] clustervision [dot] com
Please quote the Position Reference: CVS-CMGUK01
ClusterVision only cooperates with preferred suppliers and therefore acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated. Thankyou.